- Was born on 25th May, 1960 at Sujangarh in Churu district of of the State of Rajasthan.
- Received early education at Churu, Sikar and Sujangarh in the State of Rajasthan.
- Obtained degree of B.Com (1980), LL.B (1984) and M.com (1986) from University of Rajasthan.
- Was enrolled as an Advocate on 8th July, 1984 with the Bar Council of Rajasthan.
- Practiced exclusively in Rajasthan High Court in almost all branches of law and especially conducted constitutional matters, service matters, land acquisition cases, land revenue cases, preventive detention cases, customs & excise matters, railway claims cases, tax matters, company matters and criminal matters before the High Court.
- Worked as Assistant Government Advocate for the State from 15th July, 1986 to 21 December, 1987 and Deputy Government Advocate from 22nd December, 1987 to 29th June, 1990. During this period, also worked as Standing Counsel for Official Liquidator of the Company Court from 1986 to 1989.
- Worked as Additional Standing Counsel for Central Government from 20th March, 1992 to 8th March, 1998 and was also Panel Advocate for Railways from 8th June, 1993 to 31 December, 2005.
- Was Panel Advocate for various departments of the State of Rajasthan such as the Departments of Cooperatives, Finance, Forest, Irrigation, Animal Husbandry and Local Self Government from June, 1993 and continued as such till end of the year 1998.
- Was appointed Additional Advocate General for the State of Rajasthan on 7th January, 1999 and worked as such till elevation to the Bench on 15th May, 2006.
- Was appointed Senior Standing Counsel for Sales Tax Department of the Government of Rajasthan from 16th October, 2004 and worked as such till elevation to the bench.
- Represented Rajasthan Housing Board, Rajasthan Board of Muslim Wakfs, Central Homeopathy Council, Rajasthan State Electricity Board, Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board, Food Corporation of India, Rail India Technical & Economic Services, Jaipur Development Authority, Jaipur Municipal Corporation, various Municipal Councils/Boards and Urban Improvement Trusts of the State before the High Court.
- Was member of the Committee appointed by the State Government which prepared draft of the Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001.
- Is presently Member of the Governing Council of the Rajasthan State Judicial Academy, Jodhpur and also a Life Member of Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- Was elevated Additional Judge, Rajasthan High Court on 15th May, 2006.
- Was elevated Permanent Judge, Rajasthan High Court o 14th May, 2008.
- Was Chairman of the Rajasthan High Court Legal Services Committee, Jaipur, from 04.07.2015 to 04.09.2018.
- Was In-charge of the Mediation Centre at Rajasthan High Court Bench, Jaipur from 03.10.2013 to 04.09.2018.
- Presently Executive Chairman of the Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority from 30.08.2018.